Zetti 4"x4" Chunky Pages


Zetti 4"x4" Chunky Pages
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
After enjoying my first Chunky Page swap so much, i couldnt' wait to sign up for another, and this was it. The main theme was Zetti, which is one of my favourite themes, Zettiology is a style developed by Teresa and Teesha Moore, very surreal with lots of patterned elements, text and strange juxtopositions.

This was also a PAT (Pick-A-Theme) swap, so each participant got to specify what sort of Zetti they wanted, this included Angels, Chubby Girls, Arty, Gothic, Mermaids, Geisha along with traditional and 'Artist's Choice'.

Some of these pages were easier to work on than others, some themes spoke to me, others needed greater thought. All of these pages came straight out of my head onto the page, i didn't do any research for this project, i just went with whatever ideas sprang from my brain.

All of these pages are handdrawn and painted, with the Geisha page including collaged papers. I used a mix of media including Prismacolour Markers, Watercolours, H20 paints, Koh-I-Noor Pens, faux gems and glossy glaze. I used the H20 paints on all the pages, so they all have a wonderful shimmer with doesn't come across in the pictures.

I like all of these pages, but i have a few favorites which include Chubby Girl Zetti, Artist's Choice Zetti, Mermaid Zetti, and Sunshine Zetti. Each of these pages have elements in them which i like, and intend to use in further Zetti projects.

Comments