The Greeting Farm One Layer Card Challenge

I love visiting The Greeting Farm blog, they always have some wonderful examples, and great challenges. The Current challenge was to make a single layer card, just one piece of cardstock folded, which could be emblished however you wished. I gave it some thought and decided i wanted to create something with a 3D element, without breaking the rules. So i decided on a spring card, i love spring cards, they require just a few folds and a little cutting, and look so effective. I chose to use the Pretty Hat set of stamps from The Greeting Farm, as i hadnt had chance to ink them yet. I stamped the roses to give the impression of a heart frame around Anya, and lots of roses over the rest of the card, it sort of makes me think of a rose garden. I used my letraset promarkers to colour the card, added a little sakura stardust to the pearls and as eyeshadow, and as a finishing touch i added 2 paper roses to Anya's hat. I had great fun with this card, it's turned out to be very pretty :)


Comments