Limited Supplies Challenge 227 at SCS - Digistamps and Die Cuts

I really enjoy online challenges and one of my favourites is the limited supplies challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.com every week. LSC227 was to use digistamps and diecuts, no real stamps and ink could only be used for colouring the images.
I recently purchased this cute fairy digi stamp from CC Designs at allthatscraps.com and thought this was a perfect opportunity to use it. The background paper is from a DCWV paper stack, and i coloured the digi stamp in with my letraset promarkers, using the background paper as inspiration for my colour scheme. I die cut the background paper using my Top Note die, and die cut the hugs and kisses sentiment using a cuttlebug die. I punched some circles out of the same paper i used for the sentiment, and scattered them around the background of the card behind the main die cut and image.

Comments