Summer Couture -Friends Forever

I had great fun this morning working on this card for the current Summer Couture Challenge over at the Club Anya blog. Took me a while to come up with an idea, but i decided to do something very summery, and go for a beach scene.

I used the palm tree from MIndy's Zoo set of stamps by Autumn Leaves, the rest of the stamp all come from the Greeting Farm, I used Hula Anya for Anya's hair and head, Dress up Anya's body, and a cute little summer dress from the wardrobe 2 set; Ian is from the Dress Up set and his clothes are also from the wardrobe 2 set, i decided to give him a beauty spot and an 'Anya' Tattoo. The cute little dog is from the Pretty Hat set, and the sentiment comes from the Friends Forever Set.

I created the background using my Letraset Promarker Airbrush, everything else is coloured with Promarkers too. Ian, Anya and the Dog are all raised with foam pads to add some extra dimension.

I'm really pleased with how this turned out, looks like a lovely peaceful beach, i'd love to go there....

Suzi
xxx

Comments

♥Rach♥ said…
This is just beautiful! It came out great, the colors are very pretty and I just love it!