Birthday Boy from The Greetings Farm


Birthday Boy
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
Here is the card i made on Saturday during the Anyaversary Blog Hop, we were lucky enough to get given this adorable Birthday Boy Ian Digistamp as a pressie, and our challenge was to make a card with him and post to the gallery Saturday night.

I had such fun with this card, i decided to use my 'Happy Birthday' cuttlebug folder to emboss a massive birthday pressie for Ian, and i added some lovely lime organza ribbon, and a bow. I coloured Ian in using my precious Letraset Promarkers, i matted him up on some coordinating blue and green card, i decided to leave the bottom of the green matt deeper than the rest, as it reminded me of a polaroid photo, so i added the date and a little bling to it. To finish the card i added some ribbon to the main image, and hand drew some dotty swirly doodles to decorate the plain green card base.

I really love this digistamp, and it's going to be brilliant for Christmas cards, really looking forward to playing with him more.

Suzi
xxx

Comments