Crazy Hair Challenge at The Greetings Farm

Here's my card for Traci's Crazy Hair Challenge. I think Edwards hair is crazy enough?? tehe.


I only got Edward this week, and i love him, so when i saw the crazy hair challenge, i though it would be fun to give him some different dos lol. I stamped Edward and masked off the top of his head, and then i just doodled, i started off with Firey Edward, then along came Ice Cold Edward, so i decided to continue the theme with Air Edward and Earth Edward.


I decided i like the idea of a planet for each element, so i used my circle nesties as templates to tear four planets out, i used 3 different sized circles to get some depth. I then coloured the circles with my letraset promarkers to coordinate with their corresponding Edward.


I played around with the placement a little, i think it works quite well, Earth, Air, Fire & Ice. Hopefully Air Edward looks like he's floatin in mid air, cos that was the impression i wanted.


I folded a piece of black A4 textured card for my background, stuck the planets down flat; Earth and Ice Edward are raised on foam pads.


I was really tempted to add some bling for stars in the background, but i was worried that would over do it. What do you think?


I had a real buzz with this challenge, off to see if i can get a couple more done before the end of the weekend Smile


Thanks for looking
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Claireabelle said…
Wow!! fab-U-lous!
chrilvian said…
woehahahah
really funny
great work!!!