Shiny Lime Mermaid


Shiny Lime Mermaid
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
Say Hello to Shiny Lime Mermaid Anya, my last challenge card for this week, this card is for Rosette's Challenge over at TGF/Club Anya, the challenge was to make a shiny, smily card; i think i've acheived it.

I had such fun with this, i used my favourite Anya stamp, and went wild with the lime. Anya is coloured in different shades of lime, with some stardust pen on her fish tail, and pearls in her hair (originally white, coloured with lime promarker).

I then went about creating a background for her; i found this gorgeous prism card, but it was silver! not for long, as i coloured it lime with my promarkers, lol. I then added some vellum to represent underwater plants, and added black card to give a silhouette of more plants and rocks.

Then i added ribbon, green organza to the centre panel and yellow organza to the background sheet of green foiled card. I then layered it all together, and as a finishing touch added 3 round lime gems.

Voila, a very shiny smily mermaid card.

Looks even shinier in real life!

Suzi
xxx

Comments

Claireabelle said…
This is stunning! I love the lime green
x
SannaS said…
This is gorgeous! Love the lime! All the pieces go so wonderfully together. Beautiful! =)
Thanks for your kind words!
Hugs, SannaS