Hippy Anya


Hippy Anya
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
Here is another little cutie i received this week, the limited edition Hippy Anya from The Greeting Farm. I had great fun with this card, i picked out some bright cheerful papers from my stash, these were both from DCWV pads, I cut around some of the flowers with a scapel, as i thought they would create a lovely framed effect around Anya.

Anya is stamped with memento ink and coloured with prismacolour pencils, i cut her out with my nesties, and then created a graduated yellow and orange background behind her. I covered my card base with the first sheet of dp, then added Anya, and added the cut out flower paper, so that the flowers overlapped Anya a little. To finish the card off, i added some colour with my prismacolour pencils to the petals of the flowers, just to give them a bit more definition.

I love how bright and summery this card looks.

Suzi
xxx

Comments

Claireabelle said…
Gorgeous, I love how you've cut the flowers to frame her
x
♥Rach♥ said…
I love how you layered the flower fabric over the image, it's beautiful.