I heart punches - 80s Anya

This is the second card i made this week for the Mystery Monday Challenge at Club Anya.

The card base is identical to the one i used on the Birthday Anya card, i created my original card base from an A4 sheet of paper, therefore creating an A5 card, I decided this was a bit big for what i wanted to do, so after i'd created the layered border effect on it, i cut the card in half, creating 2 card bases.

I decided to make this a landscape rather than portrait card, and it gave me the perfect opportunity to use 80s Anya, who arrived today. Isn't she cute. I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her, reminds me of my childhood so much, gotta love the 80s :)

I really like this card, Anya's such a cutie really makes me smile :) I really like how changing the orientation of the card base, can create two very different looking cards.

Such a great start to a new month, Can you believe it is October already? I can hardly believe it, Christmas will be hear before we know it; altho for once i really don't want Christmas to get here too quickly, as for the next 3 months i'm Guest Design Team Member at Club Anya, so i want to enjoy every minute. I'm loving it already, only day 2 and i'm having such fun, your gonna love the new releases this month they are amazingly gorgeous, so keep your eyes peel over at Club Anya for some sneek peeks, and the release on the 15th October.

Have a great weekend all
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
So Cute...I LOVE 80's Anya too...one of my FAVES!!!
Love the way you did her up!
♥Rach♥ said…
This one came out adorable too, great color choices. Can't wait for the sneek peek!
Amy said…
Love the colors you used and the punched borders look awesome with Anya!
I'm anxiously awaiting the 15th to see what everyone does with the new stamps, too!