A Bookmark for me....


 Today i decided to have a break from working on my previews for Club Anya (that's why i've been quiet, tehe) and use a stamp i bought recently but hadn't had chance to use.  As soon as i saw 'Charlotte' by Kraftin Kimmie, i knew i had to have her, she is such a 'Suzi' stamp!!!

I saw that this weeks 'Way to use things' challenge over at Splitcoaststampers was to use tags, so i thought a tag bookmark would be a great idea.  I used my dog tags sizzix die to cut my tag, i cut one from some thick white card, and another from some wrapping paper that i wanted to use for the back.


I then stamped Charlotte onto the white card tag, using memento ink, and i added the sentiment from the 'everyday phrases' set.  I coloured the image using my promarkers, i also edged the tag with dark grey promarker, before adding the finishing touch of some cerise yarn for a tassle.

I love how this turned out, definately going to get lots of use out of this bookmark :)

Thanks for looking
Suzi
xxx

Comments

♥Rach♥ said…
OMG, that is SO CUTE! I love the dp you picked for the back and the colors are great. I love the stamp you chose w/the sentiment, she's got the crazy look and it's just adorable. Fantastic!
Kelly Booth said…
So Cute Suzi...Love that bookmark!!
Unknown said…
This is totally gorgeous! I have been seeing a lot of these images and am so tempted to get some! Great inspiration here, Suzi! Love it!
Tasha said…
Hi Suzi, this is beautiful! WOWZER what a stunning bookmark - i wouldnt use it id hang it on the wall - its too gorgeous to be hidden in a book!
love tasha xx
OMG! I LOVE this!!! You did a fab job coloring her and I LOVE that black/pink damask print on the back of it-this is an AWESOME bookmark, Suzi!
Amy said…
Heeheehee I've got this little cutie on her way to me too! LOVE the bookmark you have made and the sentiment cracks me up! :)
Angela said…
Too Cute!!! Love that sentiment!!
Angela