Sassy Girls Rock Day#2 of TGF Relay








For today's card we were given the gorgeous WS Charlotte Digistamp to play with, now she is one sassy girl.
She made me think of a very street wise teenage girl, who is everyone's fave big sister, the girls want to be like her, and the boys, well, we all know what boys want!!! tehe

So that's the story behind my card, I wasn't sure about my layout (always a problem), so i had a little surf, and found that this weeks technique lovers challenge over at Splitcoaststampers is this interesting side stepped card, so i thought i'd give it a go.

I kept my colour scheme quite simple, mainly due to the fact i've got so many figures on the card, i didn't want them to fight with each other.  I found this paper in a DCWV mat stack, and thought it was perfect for this card.  The stamped images are all coloured in promarkers, and then stuck to the card base with foam pads.  To finish my card i added the 'Sassy' and 'Girls Rock' sentiments from 'Talk Loud' set of sentiments available at The Greeting Farm.  I added some faux stitching to the papers, i think this helps to tie it all together.

Can't for Day 3 of the TGF Relay, i'm having a blast, and there are some truly gorgeous card being created, and so many people taking part, it's great to see everyone joining in the fun, it's well worth checking out the Gallery at The Greeting Farm.

Thanks for looking
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sparkplug17 said…
What a fun and lovely card!
marsha said…
Marvelous card!
Hugs,
Sammi said…
This is AWESOME Suzi!!
xxx
Jenn Borjeson said…
That is just absolutely gorgeous, I LOVE it!!!!!