Friends Having Fun with Chester

Hello Peeps, Hope your all having a fun Monday, I am, I've been playing.  It's Friends Having Fun first Sketch Challenge this week, so I decided to play along.  It was a great sketch to follow, and worked perfectly with the image i wanted to use today.

Let me introduce you to Chester Cheshire isn't he gorgeous!  I was lucky enough to win him in the Busy Beauties Boutique Blog Hop . I've only just discovered Busy Beauties Boutique.  They have some wonderful digistamps, including some Alice in Wonderland inspired beauties  which were released this weekend.  If you like Alice in Wonderland then you have to check them out, as they are a little scarier than the norm, and I love them.

I had real fun with this card, i used a mix of Dovecraft and DCWV papers from my stash.  I then printed and coloured Chester Cheshire with my promarkers, and a little prismacolour pencil for the hightlights.  I then distressed the edge of Chester and ran a pink promarker around the edge to tie it into the card a little more.  I added three pink flower embellishments to the bottom of the card as per the sketch.  I felt it needed a little more embellishment, so i added a row of pearls down the pink strip of paper i'd layered onto my card.

Not sure how scary Chester looks on this card, but i think he's been smoking the Catepillar's pipe, tehe!!
Thanks for visiting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

This is SO FUNKY FABULOUSLY COOL~~~~ WOW!!! I love your colors and the layout! Wonderful card ~ so happy you were able to HOP with us and for joining in on our first BBBCreation Station Challenge!!!
Julie said…
The colors you used are just beautiful - so springy and light! Great card!
Erica said…
Great image! Lovely coloring! Beautiful job!
Tasha said…
This is so fun and funky! Fabulous colouring Suzi! Loving the paper and layout
love tasha xx
Juanita said…
What a fun image! Love your coloring and distressing :).
ellepaulette said…
What a fun card! Great job!! :)
Laura B said…
Very cool! I like the pearls, and I love the way your colored Chester!:)

-Laura
kadie said…
Oh mygoodness, this is TOTALLY ROCKIN!! Love it!!
Alison said…
What fabulous colors! I love that he looks so mean, yet you used such cheery colors! Great job with the sketch!
Rachel said…
WOW!!! This is Fabulous!!! I love the colors you used with your card and you colored him just perfectly!!!! thanks for joining us with our blog hop and our first BBB Creation Station challenge!!!
hugs,
Rachel
Carolyn Bounds said…
You have rocked Chester right out of the ballpark!!! WOWZA!! WOWZA!!! WOWZA!!! Absolutely every detail is mind boggling perfection...and your coloring is out-of-this-world AMAZING!!!! This beauty has left me tongue-tied and stupefied!!! I love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn