Let's Get Sketchy with the Groovy Gurlz :)

Yipheeeeee it's Thursday again, so it's time to get your Groove on with the Groovy Gurlz @ StampInsanity.  I love Thursday's,  I get that wonderful it's nearly the weekend feeling, and i get to share some cards with my Groovy Gurlz.

This week's challenge is a Sketch Challenge, so our mission was to interpret the sketch and create a groovy card.

I wanted to make a bright and cheerful card, and these papers from Prima's 'Make me Happy' Collection were perfect for the task. I chose three papers from the collection and played out with them to follow the sketch.  I decided to use the super cute Maddie as she looks very happy in her pretty dress. 

My sentiment for the card was inspired by the red background paper, as it's got lots of little quotes, about being happy and having fun and enjoying the little things in life.  So i decided to go for 'Don't Worry Be Happy', the perfect sentiment for this card.  I added the smily sunshine, cos you've got to remember to Smile!

Thanks for visiting, and I hope to have time to get your Groove on, because we love to see your challenge creations. Have a great Thursday!!
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Jennifer said…
What an awesome take on the sketch. I love it.

Hugs,
Jennifer
WOW Suzi this is awesome! What a sweet image and I LOVE your coloring on her!!!
Tasha said…
Oh this is so pretty, fab prima papers and i love her dress
love tasha xx
Beth said…
I LOVE how you used this sketch! Your papers are such a perfect touch - you never disappoint with your original style and fantastic choices! This is another FABULOUS submission!! :) Wonderful job! xx
Lisa Foster said…
This is fabulous! Love the fun colors! Awesome take on the sketch!
Hugs,
Lisa