Oh, Alice! Look at that Caterpillar!!!

This week the Oh, Alice! Challenge is a Sketch Challenge, designed by Tasha.  I decided to combine this challenge with the Busy Beauties Creation Station's Inaugural Challenge: Alice In Wonderland. Any excuse to make an Alice inspired card.

I chose this adorable Caterpillar image for this card, isn't he the cutest?  The papers and card were all scraps that were lying around my craft table, I really do like the main background paper, love the honeycomb pattern.

Not really much else to say about this card, except it is coloured with promarkers, and a little mustard seed distress ink. I had real fun with this, a really nice sketch and image to work with, what more could you want on a Sunday Afternoon.

Thanks for visiting
Suzi

Comments

Tasha said…
This is awesome Suzi, the colours are awesome - super alice! I lve this catterpillar and sentiment.
YThanks for playing with us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx
Very cool card, the catepillar and the die cuts you used work perfectly with this sketch. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!
Ooh very cool.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Oh Alice.
Kristy xx
Carolyn Bounds said…
So VERY precious!!! I love your coloring and the cheerful, pastel colors!! You make me want to reach in and give this little caterpillar a HUG:o) Tooooooo C*U*T*E!!!!

Hugs!!
Carolyn
Sammi said…
this is GORGEOUS Suzi!! Love the caterpillar :D
Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
Sammi
xx
Hi Suzi - Congratulations on your win at Oh, Alice! Please email me at susan [at] killamcreative [dot] com to sort it all out!

Cheers,
Susan