Raise the Bar - What Colour is your Bar?

This week's challenge is all about Colours, Favourite Colours....
COLOR ME HAPPY!

Very fun, show us your favorite color on a card or project! I would love to see your favorite color shown in different hues, you may pair it with neutrals, and if you really really want to add on a complimentary color then it's okay. ;)
Anyone who knows me, knows that my favourite colour is Pink, the Brighter the better; you'll also know i have a slightly wacky side too, and love anything a little different.  That's why i couldn't resist this gorgeous Stitchy Sally Boo image created by the amazingly talented Ozzy of OzzyInkz , you have to check out his blog!


Another fairly simple card from me today, I'm working with such wonderful images at the moment, that all I want to do is colour them and make them the focal point of my cards.  I printed Sally Boo out and coloured her with my promarkers, and some prismacolour pencils.  I then found these two great dotty papers in my stash, so I used them to create a very simple backdrop.  I then took some pink tissue paper, and drew a couple of clouds onto it, cut them out, crumpled them up, smoothed them out and ran them through a Xyron machine to add adhesive to the back; then i stuck them to my card.  To finish my card off, I added some faux stitching, and a simple handwritten sentiment.

Not sure how pretty you would say this card is, but it's definately Pink!  I can't wait to see what you favourite colour is, don't forget to visit the Raise the Bar Blog, and show us your creations.

Thanks for visiting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Jennifer said…
Yes, awesome card.
Hiya Suzi. What a fun card. Fab image and I adore all the pink, very pretty. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx
Tasha said…
WOW this is totally awesome - that image is so cool
love tasha xx
Amy said…
That image is really quirky and fun and she looks fab in pink! Awesome card Suzi! :)
Anonymous said…
So friggin' cute! Perfectly pink! Thanks for the link... I just ordered all 3!