My Weekends work:)

Happy Sunday to you all, and a Very Happy Mother's Day to all my transatlantic friends, hope your all having a wonderful day.

I've been happily playing with this adorable new image i got the other day...
She's called Victorian Marionette and is from one of my favourite stores Busy Beauties Boutique.  I fell in love with her as soon as i saw her, isn't she beautiful. So i combined her with a couple of challenges, Busy Beauties Boutique Creation Station has a colour challenge ongoing, and i decided to combine that with this weeks sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers (SC279)

I created this card yesterday to celebrate my granddad's 80th birthday tomorrow, hopefully it will get to him in time.  The image is a Dover Illustrations copyright free image, that i got a while ago.  I printed it out twice, using one copy for my background, and the second for my main image.  Paper for this card are from the DCWV Retro stack.  The sentiment and glittery 80 i picked up in Hobbycraft the other week.

So that's what i've been upto this weekend, whatever you've been doing, I do hope you've had a nice time.  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit with me:)
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Amy said…
You had a very productive weekend, Suzi! You've got such a great range in your cardmaking, doesn't matter what the subject you always have the perfect card for it!
Hello Suzi. My, you have been busy, these are just fabulous.
Please would you pop over to my blog, there is something there for you. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx
Carolyn Bounds said…
Suzi...both of you cards are FANTABULOUS!!! I love the wonderful colors in your Grandfather's birthday card and the glittery chipboard!! As for your Victorian Marionette...she is to die for!!! I love them both!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn
AMIT said…
Wow just very cool product.

Make website india
You have colored the marionette just fantastically! WOW!!! I love the soft pinks and the pretty blue. Thanks for playing along at the BBCS!
kadie said…
Suzi, your Marrionette is FANTASTIC! Wow!

And I never got a chance to thank you oh-so much for the sweet sweet message you left me about the BBB. Even though I feel I can't take any credit and just happened to be where I was at the right time (probably our connection with TGF :), I am beyond touched by your sentiment and THRILLED that you have fallen in love with these stamps as much as we have! You have a beautiful way of bringing any stamp to life and I'm sooo excited that your inspiring us all with the BBB images.
Much love,
kadie