Pixie Dust Gift Card Challenge

This weeks challenge over at the Pixie Dust Challenge Blog is to create a gift card holder; not something i've done before so I browsed the net and came across this great tutorial for making a Criss Cross Gift Card Holder

I decided to use one of the Sugarplum Fairy images i'd printed out the other day, she's so cute and easy to colour, even when printed out this small (1" x 1/2").  I used some scraps of paper i had lying around my workdesk from previous projects, and i simply followed the directions in the tutorial.  To decorate my gift card holder i added some pink paper roses, and I added some sakura stardust pen to the fairy to make her shimmer.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to link your project to the Pixie Dust Challenge Blog to be in with a chance of winning a free image.

Suzi
xxx

Comments

marsha said…
Fabulous gift card holder - love the technique and your Sugar Plum Fairy is beautiful!

Hugs, Marsha