Walking in a Winter Wonderland with the Pixies

It's Thursday so it's Pixie Dust Challenge day, and it's our final Christmas in July Challenge.  This week we would love to see your winter wonderland creations, using the colours Navy/Blue, Silver/Grey, Ivory/White.

For my card i decided to use the super cute Tinsel the Gnome, and i wanted to create a little home for him.  So before printing out my 'Under the Mushroom' image, I erased the flowers from the centre of it, and added a couple of windows and a door.  I coloured my images with prismacolour pencils, and used a grass border punch on some white pearlescent card to create some snow covered grass.  I layered my grass and images onto a dark silver card base, before adding some white pearls for snow, and a silver metallic die cut sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by, and i hope you have fun with your challenge cards
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Cat said…
Your card is adorable! I love the mushroom house and pearls! so creative!