Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #14: Burtonesque Girls, Victorian Style

The Dolls are extra excited this week because we are working with brand new images from our very own Betty and her ultra fabulous Simply Betty Stamps! This new digi line is called Victorian Beauties and is just perfect for Burtonesque-ing! Your mission this week is to create a card/project using any female Burton character and giving her a Victorian make-over!

Simply Betty Stamps is also providing the prize this week: all 6 new Victorian Digis!!
Simply Betty Stamps
The Victorian Beauties images will be released and available for purchase at Simply Betty Stamps later this week, and the Dolls have been invited to participate in the Release Hop on August 6th! Woot woot! So be sure to join us at the SBS Blog on Friday for more fun and chances to win the new digis! 
 
 
I had great fun with this card, firstly I discovered this really cool 'Wonderland' Digital Scrapbooking Collection at Scrapbookgraphics.com designed and created by Tangie Baxter , which I had to purchase, the papers alone are gorgeous and worth the money, you really must check it out.  Anyway I used one of the papers and the window with heart element from the kit.  I printed the paper out, and simply trimmed and moubted on black and white cardstock.  The window i opened in Photoshop, and layered behind it the text which is from a sentiment set by Sassy Studios; I then scaled my image for my card, and printed it out.
Then i printed out the beautiful Lucy digistamps from Simply Betty Stamps, and coloured with my promakers to coordinate with my papers.  I added some paper roses and heart pins to Lucy, and as a finishing touch i scattered some heart nailheads in the background.  I love how this card turned out, it's amazing what you can find available digitally, so much for us to play with:)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day
Suzi
xxx
 

Comments

♥Rach♥ said…
How COOL Suzi! I love the neat floor and window and all the little touches, you rocked it out :0)
Unknown said…
great card Suzi
PepPop said…
Great card. Very cool. Jaqui x