StampInsanity Challenge #27 - One Layer Wonders

Time to get Groovy with the StampInsanity Groovy Gurlz, and this week's challenge, sounds simple but it's not, all you have to do is create a card/project with One Layer, no background paper, no matting layers, just all on one layer. Have Fun!!!
Once again I've used my favourite StampInsanity image, the beautiful Pierrette, this time i've given her the halloween treatment and she's looking a little orange!  I printed my image out, then trimmed my paper to size so i could use my spider web punches all around the page.  After punching my egdges, I coloured Pierrette in with my promarkers.  I then stamped my background images, before using my airbrush adaptor to add the orange and dark grey to the background.   To finish my card I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment and stuck my one layer to my card blank.

Would you like to be a Groovy Gurl??  There is still time to apply for a spot on the team for the next term!  Click here for deets!***


Thank your for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

PepPop said…
I would never have guessed this isn't layered. Fantastic card and love your edge punch. Jaqui x
Jennifer said…
Wow, your card is AMAZING! YOu rocked this challenge.
Wow! Your coloring is amazing! Such an awesome card! Love it :)
hugs, margie
Patricia Mae said…
Suzi I love that image and your coloring is awesome. Im going to have to do some looking. I havent been over to see what Groovy Gurlz have had in a while.
~Patricia
What a great Halloween card! Love that edge punch and your coloring.
Beth said…
Huh. So how many times have you come up with a new favorite for me?? Every week? :) This card is AWESOME! I love love LOVE this!! Awesome work! :))
Alison said…
This is fantastic! I LOVE her hair! What a great Halloweenie card!
LINDA said…
What a FANTASTIC card.. I absolutely love it!!! very lovely work!!
Hugs, Linda
Javablustamper said…
This creation is FABULOUSLY, FABULOUS!! Haha!! I ALWAYS love your work though!! What can I say!! Everything about this just SCREAMS awesome!! Coloring....... the edges? Yep! AWESOME!



ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!