On the 10th day of Halloween

On the 10th day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me... 10 Creepy Spiders, spinning their webs just for me!  Incorporate spiders into your projects!

 So today we get to play with Spiders, so for my fat page I chose the wonderful Spiderella image from the Spooky Hallow Collection at Simply Betty Stamps, along with some Inkadinkado Spiderweb and Spider stamps.  I coloured my image with letraset promarkers, and then used the letraset airbrush kit to airbrush the background with Ice Grey3 and Shale Promarkers.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the great sale ongoing at Simply Betty Stamps, great reductions on going, including the soon to be retired Emo Halloween Digistamps.

Comments

~Lady B~ said…
I love the misting and the colors you've used. Great job!
LINDA said…
This is just fantastic.. love the colors.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda
PepPop said…
Fantastic work and the airbrushing gives it such a great look. Love the image, she's so glamorous. Jaqui x
Unknown said…
That is so pretty! I love the image!