On the 12th day of Halloween

On the 12th day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me... 12 Witches Cackling!  Incorporate a witch or witches in your project!
For the last page of my 12 Days of Halloween Fat Book I just had to use Witch Betty from the Halloween Emos at Simply Betty Stamps.  I kept this page very simple, and just coloured the image with promarkers and added my title label.

Want to see What all the pages look like together?

Don't forget to leave a comment HERE if you want to be in with a chance of winning the completed 12 Days of Halloween Fat Book.

Comments

Betty Boo! said…
Oh Suzi! I looove those colors! They totally rocked the card!

Betty
Tasha said…
Wow totally awesome and completely sassy
love tasha xx
~Lady B~ said…
I love that you've posted all twelve projects together! What a statement it makes! Thanks for inspiring me over the 12 days of Halloween. You rock~!
Juanita said…
Wow all those projects are so cool.

I have a blog award for you on my blog, check it out, there is a prize in it for you.
Unknown said…
Wow, the 12 pages look gorgeous. Love all the images you have used.
Hugs
Caz

Thanks for the award.