On the 7th day of Halloween + Freebie!!

On the 7th day of Halloween my ghoul love gave to me; 7 Skellington heads.  Yep today we want to see Jack Skellington on your creations.
The image i used on today's fat page is a copy of an ATC I did a couple of years ago, I had a play with the image in photoshop and came up with this..
I printed it out and coloured it with promarkers before adhering it to my fat page.  If you like the image, then please feel free to use it, but please don't claim it as your own, or sell it.  Have fun with today's challenge, I sure did :)

Don't forget to visit the Simply Betty Challenge Blog for full details of today's challenge, and to see what awesome inspiration the rest of Betty's Girls have to share with you.

Thanks for visiting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

PepPop said…
Don't you just love The Nightmare Before Christmas! Love your card. Jaqui x
Pam said…
Whoa Suzi, this looks so cool. I love the etchy effect.
Meme said…
I love this! He is awesome. Super job! I love Halloween!
CraftyMomOf3 said…
Suzi this is GORGEOUS!! i love the color of the bright glowing moon!!

awesome!!!

hugs!

meredith
Lynne Phelps said…
I am loving these fat pages, and I sure hope you will show us the whole book when it is done! Too much fun!
Javablustamper said…
Lady.....SO excited to be on a team with you again!! You are SO talented!! I LOVE all your creations!! Thanks for interducing me to that Octopus image below!! I am off to see what else they have for me!! Haha!!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!