Pixie Dust Studio Sketch Challenge #2 - Think Pink

Time for this months Sketch challenge over at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog, here's this months sketch...
As well as following the sketch, this weeks challenge includes a theme, choose one of the following themes, Halloween, Think Pink or Fall/Autumn.

In honour of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, i've chosen the Think Pink theme for my card..
I chose the Make a Wish image for my card, it seemed kind of appropriate as we are all wishing for a cure for cancer.  I used papers from the Piece of Cake paper pack by Dovecraft, aswell as some ribbon and a pink rose from my stash.

Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

PepPop said…
Very pretty and love the ribbon. Jaqui x
Scrappychick said…
She so bright and cheerful, and yes, hopeful. Perfect :)