StampInsanity Challenge #34 - Punch Drunk Love!

This week we are showing our punches how much we love them…  It’s so easy to neglect certain staples of our crafting stash, and punches are one of those things that i go through phases with, well I had to use one for today's card, and here it is...
 So I used a border punch on my card, punching a nice decorative border on two slightly different patterned papers.  I layered these up with some co ordinating ribbon to create a nice background for  Joszette to sit on.  I paper pieced her top to give her a slightly different look, and added a fabric flower with gem centre. I added a few more flowers and gems for a bit of interest, and left it at that.  I've not added a sentiment, because i like to keep a little stash of cards that are suitable for more than one occassion, I may use this one as a Birthday Card, or a Get Well Card, or just a simple Thinking of You.

Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Ooo, how pretty! I love this color combo! Great job :)
hugs, margie