A Merry Holidays Sketch from the Pixies...

It's time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge.
This week we have a sketch with a theme

"Merry Holidays"

             Please use sketch #4, Bonus: Use Red and Green for a Holiday/Christmas theme. 


Here's my card..
I used the adorable December Pixie for my card, isn't she cute.  Hopefully your all looking forward to a warm happy holiday period, and you've just about got the preparations finished, because we've not got much time left, infact it's only 2 more sleeps till Christmas.
Hope you have a wonderful time, and that Santa is good to you all.
Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Margreet said…
great card with a nice sketch....love your colouring....I happened to make a card with the same papers today..have a wonderful Christmas!
xxx Margreet