New Release at Simply Betty Stamps

Yes your read correctly, Betty's releasing another collection of digital stamps today, and they are gorgeous.  Okay, so remember the Victorian Beauties? Well this new and exciting line is also from the very awesome artist... Gretchen Flores! Introducing...









For my card I chose to use the adorable Abby, she looks so happy skating along on the frozen lake.  I kept my background fairly simple, using some graduated green cardstock for my card base, which i then added some sequin waste too.  I wanted to create the impression of trees and grass in the background, so using paper from My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Range (available in Betty's Store Here)  I cut some grass like shapes.  I added this to my card along with some washi tape and some snowflake eyelets.

These are such lovely images to work with, you really must add them to your collection, and whilst your in Betty's Store, don't forget to check out her supply of papers, as alot of them are still reduced :)
Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Lelia Pierce said…
Very clever, Suzi! Love the background! :O)

XXX
Angela said…
Suzi, I love the scene you created. Her own little ice rink and the away you did the grass around her is awesome.
Hugs:)
Angela
HappyCrafter said…
So creative, love how you set up the ice rink!
PepPop said…
Fab card. I love the way you've made the grass - perfect. Jaqui x