The Burtonesque Dolls go Arty with Tim

This week's challenge is to take inspiration from 'The Art of Tim Burton', here are some pictures to get your inspiration going...






You can find more inspiration and information about the book ' The Art of Tim Burton' at the Official Tim Burton Website.

Here's my interpretation of Tim's wonderful Art Work...

I used the adorable, Mae as Alice from Some Odd Girl, I have to say I love her pose.  I was inspired by Tim's use of Red and Black, along with swirls and checkerboards.  I printed out a couple of patterned papers from Tangie Baxter's  "Wonderland" Digital Scrapbooking Kit.  I coloured Mae with my promarkers, and distressed the edges of the paper she's on, before stapling it to my card.  I added a dymo sticker sentiment, along with some flourish stickers and black gems.

I hope you have a chance to check out the rest of the Dolls creations, along with the awesome Art of Tim Burton.
Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Edit:  I'm entering this card into the Some Odd Girl : Let's Get Embossed Challenge, the embossing?  The Dymo embosses the letters onto the tape, so that's my embossing. Hope that qualifies :)

Comments