Getting Sketchy with Simply Betty Challenges

Ok so THIS week we have a Sketch.... by Cheri, and it's another corker, that girl definately knows how to create sketches. Now, here it is.



Here is my take on it.
I used the super sweet Tilly from the Sweet Gothic World Kids Collection.  I used paper from my stash (sorry don't know the make) along with washi tape, and paper flowers.  Tilly is coloured with Promarkers.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to link your creation to the Simply Betty Challenge Blog to be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize.
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Unknown said…
So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)
Graphicat said…
Ooooh, Suzi you make my sketches look great! :o) This is so pretty!!! Love the soft colours!
Hugs
Cheri
Tasha said…
Oh wow this is so cute! Love the layout and fabulous colours
love tasha xx