Some Happy News:)...

I can finally let you all in on a little secret i've been keeping. 
 I'm a Design Team Member at The Stamping Boutique, is that Awesome or What!!

Have you seen there images, such a wonderful collection of cute, and quirky images, perfect for any occasion, and super fun to colour.

Here's my first creation
It's a bookmark I made for my Mum, using the adorable Audrey with Cupcake.
I can't wait to create more projects with these images.
Thanks for stopping by, and come back again soon :)
Suzi
xxx

Comments

CONGRATS Suzi! Your project is adorable and what a CUTE image! How exciting!
Amanda said…
Congrats Suzi! It will be great having you on the team!!! I LOVE your work!! :D Looking forward to your creations!!!
Unknown said…
Congratulations! Your bookmark is super cute :)
Lorraine said…
Congratulations on the DT position! Your bookmark is so adorable!
Rosa Witten said…
Congratulations Suzi! What a cute image, can't wait to see what's next! :)
xo
Rosa
Welcome to the TSB Team!
It's going to be fun working with you (again)...
From your Purple Torch-bearing Sistah!

Stacie