Don't be Square! Have a Ball!!

Today I had some free time, so decided to play along with the current Pixie Dust Studio Challenge; Which is Don't be Square, make a card or project that's not square.  So I decided to make a Stair Step Card featuring one of the newest images from the Pixie Dust Studio.  I used 'Belle of the Ball' from the Have a Ball Collection, along with 'Royal Ride' from the Princess Parade Collection.

I used a piece of silver cardstock from my stash to create my Stair Step Card base, onto this I added some strips of pink polka dot paper, which I'd punched with a heart border punch.  I printed my images out and coloured them with a mixture of Promarkers and Prismacolour pencils.  To finish my card off I added a ticket sentiment and some silver grey organza ribbon.

I love how this card turned out to be so pale and pastel, something a little different for me.  I think Belle of the Ball has to be one of my favourite Pixie Dust Studio images, she is just so pretty, I'm sure i'll be using her for a few girly birthday cards.

Thanks for visiting with me
Enjoy the rest of your day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Jolara said…
beautifull ! Thanks for joining the pixies this week ! Joyce xo