Recycle, Don't Toss It, Use It with Simply Betty Challenges

This week we are challenging you to RECYCLE. Come on how easy is that..

Don't toss it, Use it.

You can use scrap leftover paper, packing from paper, embellishments, bits and pieces of leftover embellishments or anything craft or non craft related.

It's up to you, just have fun with it and use things in a way you would never even think
to use on your creations.
I do like to recycle packaging as much as I can, so I love the concept of this weeks challenge.  The recycled elements on my card are the black cardstock with stars on (packaging from a pack of gems) and my sequin waste(one of my favourites).  I used a stencil to draw my star, and then cut it out after adding an outline of white gel pen.  I also punched some circles from the cardstock.

I used a card blank from my stash, added the sequin waste and some washi tape. I then adhered my Star to the card along with my image.  I chose to use Tootsie for this card, isn't she cute!! I added the cardstock circles to the bottom of my card, and to finish it all off added some black and silver circle nailheads.

I hope you have fun with the challenge, I can't wait to see what wonderful recycled elements you come up with.  Don't forget to link you creation to the Simply Betty Challenge Blog to be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments