Sending Get Well Wishes with The Burtonesque Dolls

It's time for another Burtonesque Dolls Challenge; This week we are keeping it very simple and asking you to make a Get Well Card, anything goes as long as it's got that Burtonesque Twist.

Here's my card...
For my card I used an old digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles, I think it's called Voodoo Dolls, unfortunately it's no longer in there store, but i couldn't resist using it for this challenge.  I used a purple card blank, some striped Doodlebug paper, orange vellum (embossed with the Tim Holtz Dot Matriz folder), Oval nesties, Dotty Washi Tape, Letraset Promarkers, and a black fineliner.

I took my inspiration for this card from Willy Wonka, thinking of bright candy coloured stripes, and how i'd quite like to try Voodoo Doll Sweets instead of Jelly Babies, biting there heads off would be even more fun than normal, lol!!

Hope you find time to play along with the Burtonesque Dolls
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

TRACEY O said…
What a fun card. Love the bright colours.
FitterTwit said…
Super cute!!! There's just something about pins sticking out of dolls that makes me laugh... I think it may be a cry for help really! hahahahahaha!
Rosa Witten said…
So cute! Very Willy Wonkie.
:)
Great job Suzi. I luv the image. I like the way your mind works!!