Embrace the Vintage with Paper Cupcakes

It's time for another Magical Monday Challenge with the Paper Cupcake crew, and this weeks challenge is a corker; The Challenge is to create a Vintage Card or Tag!!!  I went all out with the distressing of my image for this vintage tag.  I printed Doodle Flower 4 image, and coloured it with prismacolour pencils and oms.  I then scrunched it up, added some distressing ink, strayed with water, scrunched a little more, and then dried with my heat gun.  I then trimmed my image and adhered it to a Sizzix Dog Tag die cut, adding some washi tape, ribbon and buttons.

I'm not sure how Vintage this tag looks, but I kind of like how it turned out, and Vintage is a style i always struggle with.  I hope you've time to play along with our challenge this week, it's fun trying a different style, and you never know you might create something beautiful.

Thanks for visiting with me,
Have a great week
Suzi
xxx

Comments

CraftinGranny said…
Doesn't look like you struggled to me, that's a gorgeous tag! I love vintage tags and this awesome. "Hugs" Carol
Stampin Lucy said…
I love all the colors in this! Very unique look with the distressing...love it!!
Miss Molly said…
Love the scrunching you have done! The buttons are cute too!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous tag
hugs
Ildiko
Sandy said…
Beautiful tag!
Sandy