New Arrivals at The Burtonesque Dolls

Just like in The Corpse Bride.... New ARRIVALS!!!!

Welcome dolls to our New Arrivals Release!  Meet the Toxic Kids created by Jordyn Fischer!  This young man has quite the imagination when it comes to unique!  As you can see they fit in perfectly with The Burtonesque Dolls!  You can find them all in stock here.

We are challenging you today recreate any of the DT's card with your own twist!  
Here's my card for this week's challenge
For my card I chose the wonderfully named 'Trouble' to play the main character in Tim Burton's new film 'Lucifer'.  Lucifer is kind of like Beetlejuice in character, and is a real little devil.  

I kept my card fairly simple, I computer generated the 'Lucifer' in a firey font, and printed it onto white cardstock.  I also printed 'Trouble' and the little devil sentiment.  I created my background using Prismacolour Art Stix and OMS, drawing a firey swirl in shades of yellow, orange and red.  I drew a devil's tail around the little devil sentiment, before colouring that to coordinate with my background.  'Trouble' is colour with Prismacolour pencils and OMS, with a little white gel pen for highlights.  I mounted my background onto a black card blank, added some die cut black clouds, along with my image and the devil tail sentiment.

I can't wait to see your take on this week's challenge, Thanks for visiting with me
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

TRACEY O said…
Fab card Suzi. Background and your colouring looks great.
Excellent work as always. I am doing some religous research and you have inspired me to add this little guy to accent it.
Anonymous said…
Love the background and fantastic colouring. This is definately a perfect fit for an up and coming Tim Burton film!
Carol W. said…
WOW fabulous image and card! Love the new collection! TFS
Rosa Witten said…
This is really great Suzi! I love everything about this. :)
Tasha said…
This is adoable Suzi! Love the colour and the fabulous background, so creative
love tasha xx