A Spring inspired ATC

The sun is shining and spring is in the air, so I was inspired to create a spring ATC.  One of the things I love about ATCs is the size, such a nice size to play around with and experiment, and that's what i did with this project.

I started off with a piece of white cardstock that I adhered some green tissue paper to, I then stamped the flower pot image from the 'So this is Love' Set, using Shades of Green Blending Blox.  I embossed this with clear embossing powder then stamped and embossed the image again.  I stamped and embossed my sentiment and trimmed round it before placing it on my ATC.  The background needed something else, so I added some yellow check washi tape, before stamping and embossing the flower pot image again.  To finish my ATC off I inked the edges of it and the sentiment, and added a pierce detail to the corners.

A completely experimental piece for me, but was great fun, and it definitely looks like spring to me.
Hope I've inspired you to get your ink and stamps out and just have some fun.
Bye for now
Suzi

Comments