Sweet Gothic Easter Release Day - Meet Wednesday & A Challenge

Today is the day... you can get these cuties in both Digi and Rubber form!

Digis can be found here
Rubber here

Today is also Challenge day... we challenge you to create a card, page layout, or any crafty project Easter themed, and use any or both of the following in your projects; 1 Chocolate Bunny, 2 Easter Eggs.  Three lucky winners will be chosen for the following prizes:

1st Winner: Scott and Wednesday digi
2nd Winner Judy and Alex digi
3rd Winner Tilly and Sally digi

Here's my challenge card, using a bunny was easy as Wednesday has a sweet choccy bunny in her hands.  I found these Easter Egg embellishments in my stash, I can't remember where they came from, but i thought they would work perfectly for this card. 

 I wanted to keep the background fairly simple for this card, but not too plain, so taking inspiration from the stripes on the eggs, I used strips of washi tape to create a stripy background on my lilac card blank.  Wednesday is coloured with a mixture of Promarkers and Prismacolour pencils with OMS.

I hope you have as much fun colouring these images as I have, I look forward to seeing your creations in blogland, don't forget to join in our challenge.
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Carol W. said…
Fantastic job with Wednesday! Love the card. TFS
Christy said…
Oh, I love those egg stickers. Great card!
Just love your work and am a fan!

I wanted to give your blog an award!
Please visit my blog to claim it!

rockgirlcustomdesigns@blogpot.com

Awesome work Suzi!

Rock Girl
~Bobbi