Sweet Gothic Easter Sneak Peek #2 - Meet Judy

Hello Again,  It's time for me to share another of the wonderful new Sweet Gothic Easter Kids with you, and today it's the turn of the gorgeous Judy, she is such a cutie, I'm sure she's going to steal your heart...
She is definately one of my favourite images, and was such great fun to colour.  Judy is coloured with Prismacolour pencils and Oms, with a little black fineliner added for detail.  I used a couple of complimentary patterned papers from the DCWV Spring Stack, along with a border punch, paper flowers, lots of pearls, some lovely orange grosgrain ribbon, and a beautiful 3D Butterfly sticker to finish it all off.

Want to see some more cards created with this super cute image, then check out the rest of the Simply Betty's DT Cards, your going to love what they've created.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 3 of our previews.

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like your colour combo, very soft and definately reminds me of Easter!
Lelia Pierce said…
This is just beautiful, Suzi! I love all the pearls...nothing wrong with that! ;O) Your coloring is wonderful!

XXX
~Lady B~ said…
Loving this! Awesome color combo and beautiful details!