Your Just My Type!!

Here's a card I created with the 'Just My Type' set of stamps from Lawn Fawn. These clear stamps are so easy to use, and give a brilliant impression every time you use them; they make it really easy to create a quick card, that looks like you spent ages on it.

I used some blue card stock to create a card blank, to which I added some scraps of paper from Prima's 'My Little Guy Collection'.  I stamped my image onto some white cardstock, coloured the typewriter, then add the sentiment.  I used an EK Success border punch to create the notebook edge effect on my card stock, before I added it to my card.  To finish my card I added some faux stitching, and stamped the little paper clip.

Thanks for visiting with me, and don't forget to check out the rest of the Lawn Fawn stamps available at Make The Day Special.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments