A Stylish Saturday with CASE Study

The idea behind the CASE Study challenges is all about getting inspired by some of the most talented paper crafters in the industry. They feature a new Guest Designer (Muse) every month, and show how this person inspires them. Then, you simply do the same, create a card inspired by the current inspiration piece.


This months Muse is Silke Ledlow
The inspiration card that we're starting off this month with, is a classic "Silke-style" creation. Bold & beautiful... 


And here is my card inspired by Silke's beautiful creation
I love the amount of space in Silke's card, aswell as the wonderful bold colours. and great layout; so that is what I tried to emulate.  I used the beautiful '20/40' image from The Enchantment Collection at The Stamping Boutique.

This was such a fun challenge, I've never done a CASE Challenge before, but I think I like it, so I'll definately be checking out more of the Challenges at CASE Study Challenge Blog.

Have a wonderful weekend
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Tasha said…
Oh SUzi this is stunning! I love this so much its beautiful! The image you used is such a unique syle, fantastic creation hun
love tasha xx
Michele said…
Oooooh Delightfully Different! I LOVE it! Great job, very creative, Nice style! I hope you come back to CASE and play again too :D
Andrea Ewen said…
I can definitely see the Silke inspiration in your card, Suze...the colors are beautiful and there is just enough white space to highlight them wonderfully! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study challenges!
Amazing card, Suzi! Great stamp :)
Cristina said…
Ooooh! This is so original!
PepPop said…
I think yours is incredible. I love the stamp. The colouring is brilliant. Jaqui x
Colleen said…
Very pretty! I love the colors against all the white:)
Christy Dillman said…
Congrats on winning the Case Study challenge, another wonderful card!

Hugs,
Christy