Desert Islands Crafters Challenge #7

It's the start of a new month, so time for a new challenge at Desert Islands Crafters Challenge.  This week we are using the wonderful DT Alison's Itinerary; and what a great list she came up with.


Alison's Itinerary


1. Use a creepy image (or make a cute image creepy!)
2. Use Black
3. Distressing
4. Sparkle
5. Mix patterns you normally wouldn't have tried together
6. Words
7. Use ink on something other then a stamp
8. Punches
9. Stripes
10. No flowers.


For my card I couldn't resist using one of the awesome Zombie Teens available at Simply Betty Stamps.com, so I chose Zombie Christian  for this card, isn't he cool. These Zombies are great fun to colour, and I think this is one of my favourites.

The rest of my card is pretty simple, Black Card Stock, A Zombie Sentiment from Simply Betty's, a hole punch, distressing tool, and staples.  Christian is coloured with Letraset Promarkers.  My paper's are from a digital kit by StudioGirls, called  Impression of Fright.

I can't wait to see what creepy creations we get for this challenge.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Suzi
xxx   

Comments

Alison said…
I love this! I have Zombie Christian as well...he's perfect for this itinerary! I think we may be seeing a lot of zombies this time around! ;) Great card, Suzi!
Scrappychick said…
OMG!! Love this image :) Excellent card Suzi!
Cyndi