Teen Scene Lola & Louie

Today we are showcasing the adorable Teen Scene Lola, and her pet rat Louie
I love this image, such a wonderful image of friendship, even if it has got a rat in it, lol!!
I decided to got for a rather bright and cheerful colour scheme for this card, and love the multi colour heart paper, so thought it would make the perfect backdrop for this lovely image.  Lola and Louie are coloured with Prismacolour Verithin Pencils.  I diecut my image with a circle die, before layering it onto a heart circle die.  I added a ticket sentiment, and to finish the card, roses in colours to coordinate with the papers.

Make sure you visit the Simply Betty Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the DT have done with this beautiful image, and remember more sneak peeks tomorrow.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Lelia Pierce said…
I am loving the rainbow of colored flowers around her! Beautiful!

XXX