Teen Scene Rio & Raven

Today's Sneak Peek features the Beautiful Rio and her pet Raven.  Isn't Rio the cutest, got to love those pigtails and glasses, reminds me of me when i was younger, lol!! 


 I decided to make a modified easel card, the modification being that I added some steps to the from of it;  This let me get Rio standing on the card, and the step also keep the easel card erect.  You definately need to make a box or envelope specifically for this card, as when if you fold it down, it's quite tall, but would still be postable.


My background paper comes from a digital scrapbooking kit called 'Hallowe'en in Oz' by Tangie Baxter. The rest of the card is very simple.  I added some Echo Park Alphabet Letters, along with some die cut crows.


I love how this turned out, very simple, but still quite dramatic, hope you like it too.  Don't forget to check out the rest of the awesome samples featuring Teen Scene Rio & Raven over at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog.


Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Oh I think it's lovely and not dramatic enough;p Love the ravens!!!!
Carol W. said…
Beautiful job with Rio! TFS
Carol W. said…
She is super cute and sweet in her glasses, you did a fantastic job with this project TFS
this is so cute and CLEVER! I LOVE the Halloween in OZ theme- what a great card!