Happy Birthday...

SIMPLY BETTY STAMPS!!!

Wow can you believe it!!?  Today Simply Betty Stamps turns One Year Old!  Whoohoo!!!

We started out with the Emos so it's only fair we Kick off this month's long celebration with the Emos!  So here is what we are going to do... no blog hop, let's face it we all love them, but there are so many going on at times that I thought... let's try something different!  

So this is what we are going to do... Betty wants to see your favorite Emo... be it everyday Emo, Valentine, Christmas, Halloween, any Emo image!  Just create a new project featuring one of Betty's Emo images and upload it to the Simply Betty Stamps Blog to be in with a chance of winning some awesome prizes.
Show us your Emo!  

Here are a few of my very favourite Emo card's I've created







You've got to love those Emo's.  I know I do, along with all the other awesome images available at Simply Betty Stamps, It's definately one of my favourite companies, and I can't believe it's only One Year Old.
I just want to say Happy Birthday, and a massive Thank You to the awesome Betty for the wonderful images she's provided us with over the year, can't wait to see what Year 2 has to offer.

Bye for now
Suzi

Comments