Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, I see doubles!!

It's Tuesday, So that means it is time for a new challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls.  This week's challenge is ...
Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, I see doubles!!
All you have to do is create a set of twins, let your imagination run wild!!
Here's my card..
As you can see I went for Identical Twins, who have their own individual styles.  I used the gorgeous 'Pipper' from the Burtonweenies by Simply Betty Stamps for my card.  I kept the rest of my card very simply, using a mix of black and white cardstock, some black and white washi tape, a printed sentiment from Gottapixel.com, along with some butterflies punched from card I'd coloured with my promarkers to coordinate with my images.

Thanks for visiting with me
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

FitterTwit said…
Suzi... great minds think alike!!! hahahahahahahahaha! Too funny!
TRACEY O said…
Fantastic card as always Suzi.