Back 2 Skool you go...

It's Tuesday so that means it time for another awesome Release at Simply Betty Stamps.  Did you like the previews yesterday?  Well we've another 3 images to share with you today, and you can now get them all over at Simply Betty Stamps.

I've only the one card to share with you today, unfortunately i'm a little under the weather at the moment, so I've not been as productive as I would have liked.  I do have to say that I love my card for today, featuring the super sweet Schoolgirl Betty...
I think the Teen Scene images are some of my favourites to colour of all the images i get to play with.  I love how they are cute but all have a little quirky edge too, and they are not skinny, I have real trouble with skinny images, partly because they are a pain to colour, and I also think they are very unrealistic and reinforce negative body image issues on younger crafters.

Sorry lecture over, want to see the rest of the Teen Scene Back 2 Skool collection then hop over to the Simply Betty Stamps Blog and you'll see some awesome creations by the very talented design team.

That's all from me for today,
Have a great day
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the brick paper and Betty's skirt is awesome! Great card!

Carla
chrilvian said…
she is my favo
great work
Star said…
This is just so cute! I love this image...twirling her hair. Your coloring is fabulous! Especially the blond hair...absolutely perfect. I hope you feel better soon!!
sammi said…
Fantastic card! You chose the perfect mix of papers! Great colors!
callyannc said…
She is so fun! Love her! TFS! Hope you feel better! CallyAnn(follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
PepPop said…
Great card Suzi - I think I'll need to buy that image it looks exactly like my friend's daughter... perfect. Jaqui x