Tag Your It!!

Good morning it's Thursday so time for another fun challenge with the Pixies :) 

This week we are challenging you to ... 
Add a TAG to your card/project OR CREATE a TAG!!! 


I used the adorable Just LION Around image for my card this week. He really s a little cutie.  I raided my paper stash this week, using a background paper from a K&Co mixed collection. I can hardly believe how much patterned paper i have, but i just can't resist buying more, i'm a sucker for a pretty paper!  I used some orange and green card stock from my stash to create my card base and tag.  I created a pocket on the front of the card to put the tag in, but decided it look better on top.  I coloured my little lion with Letraset Promarkers, and a little white gel pen for highlights.  I added a star eyelet and some baker's twine to my tag before adhering it to my card.  To finish it all off I stamped the 'UR2CUTE' sentiment directly onto the patterned paper.


That's all from me for today, why don't you pop over to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Uber talented Pixies have created for your inspiration.


Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Mary J said…
Suzi, this is just wayyyyyy tooooo sweet! I lvoe this lion and his chippy hair!
Scrappychick said…
awww....I missed this one, TOTALLY adorable!!