Going Round and Round with another Pixie Peek!

It's Thursday so time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge, and another sneak peek.  This week's challenge theme is 'Round and Round' think circles and polka dots.

For my card i decided to focus on the gorgeous image that is 'Pixie D and Prince Toto', I figured that Pixie D had been away from home for a while, so Aunt Em would be missing her, so would have a much loved picture of her on her living room wall.

I kept my card very simply using some polka dot paper for my wallpaper, and used a couple of dies to cut out Pixie D's picture and frame.  I used a brad and some twine to hang Pixie D's picture.  I decided to add the banner, as it needed a sentiment, and I'm sure that's what Aunt Em was praying every time she looked at the picture.

You can get this image and the rest of the Pixie of OZ Collection tomorrow at the Pixie Dust Studio, so not long to wait now.  If you can't wait to see more of the images from this collection, then make sure you visit the rest of the Pixies, they have some gorgeous creations to share with you.

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

fabby card i love the colour youve chosen,
i have candy on my blog if your interested
hugs sandra xxx