Is it a Boy or Is it a Girl?? Ask Pixie!


Hello Pixie friends!!!
SO sorry to keep you waiting today... 
Are we ready for another Pixie Challenge this week???

This week's challenge is...
"Is it a BOY or Is it a GIRL???" 
Create a baby girl or a baby boy card/project!!! 

I used the adorable Baby Bun Bun image from the Oh Baby Collection at the Pixie Dust Studio.  I love how you can colour this image for a baby boy or baby girl card.  I decided to make a card for a baby boy for a change, I kept it really simply using some paper from the Papermania Sweet Nothings Collection along with some Core-dinations card, which i embossed with a heart embossing folder.  I coloured Bun Bun with my Letraset Promarkers and a little white gel pen.  I then cut him out, cutting away the string for the balloon, as i wanted to add something different for that.    I couldn't find any ribbon or twine in my stash that looked right, so i tore a long piece of washi tape from the roll, and carefully folded it to create a long thin strip.  I then stuck this to the back of my image, and trimmed the end.  I love how the washi tape gives it a little more dimension, and was the perfect thing to hold my little baby boy tag.

Don't forget to pop over to the Pixie Dust Challenge Blog to see the beautiful creations from the other Pixies.
Enjoy the rest of your day
Pixie Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Comments

What an adorable baby boy card! I love how you added the tag! Sweet!