It's Release Day at Pixie Dust Studio

Release Day is finally here, so you can now get your hands on the absolutely gorgeous, Pixie of OZ Collection of images at the Pixie Dust Studio.

I love the film that inspired this collection, so had great fun creating my card for today's release...
My card features Brainy, Courage and Tin Heart.  I colour my images with Letraset Promakers before cutting them out and adding to my card.  I kept the background of my card very simple, using some black cardstock for my card base, to which i added some red cardstock panels, at the bottom of which I added some gold cardstock to mimic the yellow brick road.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to hop over to the Pixie Dust Studio Store to treat yourself to some truly magical images.

Have a great weekend
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Taylor said…
Aaack!!! SO so so so so cute!
Carol W. said…
Super super cute! TFS
My Scrap Diary said…
Eeeek this collection is just toooooooo cute.
And your card is super cute!!
Jess
SBS Sis :)